Free shipping Canada wide
The Duke doesn’t need royal colours to show off its pedigree. This stylin' monochromatic fixed gear bike will have you turning heads as you cut through city streets and suburban roads alike. Durable with a lightweight frame 4130 doulbe-butted CRMO frame, The Duke doesn’t ask for your respect, The Duke demands it.
The classic look and feel of this bike is a throwback to the earlier days of biking - but The Duke is anything but dated. With deep 40MM rims and leather toe clips, this bike deftly balances fashion and function. Get a hold of The Duke today and you won’t look back.
Ships freewheel with both brakes attached
- Front & Rear Brakes Included*silver
- Flip-Flop Hub for Fixed or Freewheel Riding (17T)
- Deep V 40MM Rims
- Classic "7" Quill Stem
- Weighs around 10.5 Kilograms
Small 50 cm
For riders 5'2" to 5’6”
Standover Height: ~29”
Medium 54 cm
For riders 5'6" to 5'10"
Standover Height: 30"
Large 58 cm
For riders 5'10" to 6'2"
Standover Height: 32"
XL 60 cm
For riders 6'1" to 6'4"
Standover Height: 33"
FREE SHIPPING ACROSS CANADA
All of our bicycles, products and accessories are shipped from our warehouse in Toronto, Canada using Purolater, Loomis Express or FedEx Ground. In most cases and unless otherwise specified, products will be shipped within 24 hours of order confirmation (excluding weekends).
Example shipping times:
2 to 3 Days: Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal
3 to 4 Days: Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax, Moncton
4 to 6 Days: Vancouver, Victoria
For more information, click here.
All bicycle frames & forks are covered under a 1 year manufacturer's warranty.
For more information, click here.
1. Frame: 4130 - Double-Butted Chromoly Steel
2. Fork: 4130 - Chromoly Steel
3. Headset: NECO Threaded 1" Sealed - Aluminum
4. Handlebars: PROMAX Riser Bars 50 CM, 20mm Rise - Aluminum
5. Stem: Quill - 90mm Extension - 25.4mm at Clamp - 1 inch threaded
6. Seat Post: ProMax Aluminum 25.4MM
7. Saddle: REGAL Synthetic Leather - Brown
8. Crank: Forged Alloy 606 1- 46T (teeth) - 165mm Extension
9. Bottom Bracket: BSA - Sealed - 68W x 107L
10. Chain: KMC - Z410
11. Rims: Aluminum 40mm Deep Dish - 700C x 32H
12. Hubs/Cogs: Sealed, High Flange Hubs. Flip Flop 16T Freewheel & 17T Fixed
13. Tires: Kenda, KMC or Sakura 700X28C Tires
14. Brakes: Radius or Tektro - Dual Pivot - 22.2 mm at Bars
CUSTOMER 📸 OF CLASSICS #REGALBICYCLES
Extremely happy with my purchase, this bikes rides like a dream, easy assembly and without much effort I'm riding at 20km/h. I'll be recommending it to all my friends and family.
Received my Fox 3-speed from Regal well packaged with all parts securely wrapped in the box. Very simple to install the quill stem with handlebars already attached. Put on the seat post and pedals. Adjusted the brakes to my preference and it was pretty much ready to ride in about 15 minutes. The Shimano Nexus 3-speed changes gears effortlessly with the twist grip shifter. Looking forward to taking it out for a nice long ride but unfortunately its still winter where I am so a few more weeks.
The bike is great. Easy to assemble. Unfortunately the wheels are not very true. Have to have them straightened at a local bike shop. But overall a good bike. Can hardly wait to get out and ride in the spring.
Beautiful bike, rides well! Quiet ride, ideal gear ratio, handles well when turning. Included petal straps are handy (I ride free wheel, haven't used the straps).
Has only two threaded eyelets and leaves me wanting, no eyelets near the rear wheel mounting point limits options for rear-racks for no obvious reason. No eyelets on the front, no mounting plate for a kick-stand either. Adding extra mounting points would improve this bike (and save me the headache of finding compatible parts).