Ride freewheel or fixed
Step up your style game with The Viscount ! This Regal ride is the epitome of sophistication and class, with its stunning cream frame and contrasting black rims. Designed with the highest standards in mind, the 4130 double-butted CRMO frame ensures a smooth and effortless ride, whether you prefer fixed gear or freewheeling. The Viscount is not just any bike, it's a statement piece that elevates your entire look. Experience the ultimate in elegance and performance with The Viscount and feel like royalty as you glide through the streets. Don't settle for just any bike - upgrade to The Viscount and rule the road in style!
Ships freewheel with both brakes attached
- Front & Rear Brakes Included
- Flip-Flop Hub for Fixed or Freewheel Riding
- Deep V 40MM Rims
- Classic "7" Quill Stem
- Weighs around 11.1 Kilograms
Small 50 cm
For riders 5'2" to 5’6”
Standover Height: ~29”
Medium 54 cm
For riders 5'6" to 5'10"
Standover Height: 30"
Large 58 cm
For riders 5'10" to 6'2"
Standover Height: 32"
XL 60 cm
For riders 6'1" to 6'4"
Standover Height: 33"
FREE SHIPPING ACROSS CANADA
All of our bicycles, products and accessories are shipped from our warehouse in Toronto, Canada using Purolater, Loomis Express or FedEx Ground. In most cases and unless otherwise specified, products will be shipped within 24 hours of order confirmation (excluding weekends).
Example shipping times:
2 to 3 Days: Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal
3 to 4 Days: Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax, Moncton
4 to 6 Days: Vancouver, Victoria
For more information, click here.
All bicycle frames & forks are covered under a 1 year manufacturer's warranty.
For more information, click here.
1. Frame: 4130 - Double-Butted Chromoly Steel
2. Fork: 4130 - Chromoly Steel
3. Headset: NECO Threaded 1" Sealed - Aluminum
4. Handlebars: PROMAX Riser Bars 50 CM, 20mm Rise - Aluminum
5. Stem: Quill - 90mm Extension - 25.4mm at Clamp - 1 inch threaded
6. Seat Post: ProMax Aluminum 25.4MM
7. Saddle: REGAL Synthetic Leather - Brown
8. Crank: Forged Alloy 606 1- 46T (teeth) - 165mm Extension
9. Bottom Bracket: BSA - Sealed - 68W x 107L
10. Chain: KMC - Z410
11. Rims: Aluminum 40mm Deep Dish - 700C x 32H
12. Hubs/Cogs: Sealed, High Flange Hubs. Flip Flop 16T Freewheel & 17T Fixed
13. Tires: Kenda, KMC or Sakura 700X28C Tires
14. Brakes: Radius or Tektro - Dual Pivot - 22.2 mm at Bars
CUSTOMER 📸 OF CLASSICS #REGALBICYCLES
Extremely happy with my purchase, this bikes rides like a dream, easy assembly and without much effort I'm riding at 20km/h. I'll be recommending it to all my friends and family.
Received my Fox 3-speed from Regal well packaged with all parts securely wrapped in the box. Very simple to install the quill stem with handlebars already attached. Put on the seat post and pedals. Adjusted the brakes to my preference and it was pretty much ready to ride in about 15 minutes. The Shimano Nexus 3-speed changes gears effortlessly with the twist grip shifter. Looking forward to taking it out for a nice long ride but unfortunately its still winter where I am so a few more weeks.
The bike is great. Easy to assemble. Unfortunately the wheels are not very true. Have to have them straightened at a local bike shop. But overall a good bike. Can hardly wait to get out and ride in the spring.
Beautiful bike, rides well! Quiet ride, ideal gear ratio, handles well when turning. Included petal straps are handy (I ride free wheel, haven't used the straps).
Has only two threaded eyelets and leaves me wanting, no eyelets near the rear wheel mounting point limits options for rear-racks for no obvious reason. No eyelets on the front, no mounting plate for a kick-stand either. Adding extra mounting points would improve this bike (and save me the headache of finding compatible parts).